[Gambas-user] Event click webtree

gian bagoneo at libero.it
Tue Jul 5 11:13:53 CEST 2022

Il 04/07/22 21:25, Herberth Guzman ha scritto:
> Hi, I have a problem with webtree, the click event did not work for me.
> I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.  The example that is in the
> component doesn't work for me either.  Could anyone help me.
>
> Gambas 3.17.2
> Ubuntu 22.04
> Debian 11
>
> Thanks

On Ubuntu 22.04 LTS and Gambas Master it works as you can see from the
attached image.
You need to move the embedded server to True and possibly change the
port (8081, 8082...) in Environment, from the Debug configuration window.
Also check that in Webform1.class the paths to the Images folder are
correct.

Regards
Gianluigi