[Gambas-user] Right-to-left support in GTK OR QT

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Sun Jan 30 11:19:52 CET 2022

Hello

When I use:
System.guage = "he_il"
It makes all the controls their shape by language (right to left)

If I run the project twice (after doing MAKE EXECUTABLE)
It changes the language in each project without changing the other project

If so it seems possible in addition to the new DIRECTION attribute maybe add another attribute to each control
Control.Language

And so it will be possible to perform on each control on its own the language
(Sorry in advance if I write nonsense due to lack of understanding)

Thank you so much for the help