[Gambas-user] crosscompiling for aarch64 (pinephone)

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Fri Jan 28 21:13:29 CET 2022

  long story short:
1. I installed gambas3 (3-16-2) on Mobian (Debian
for Mobile) on pinephone.
2. gambas starts, but does not fit in 720x1440
resolution of screen and "fall" outside, making gambas not usable.
3. i
reported few days ago the story on mailing-list and kindly Mr. Minisini
said he is thinking to implement remote controll via ssh, but I don't
know when this feature will be ready.
4. I tried (and fail) to take
remote controll with vnc because mobian run wayland and apparently there
is not "ready to use" vnc for wailand.

I bought pinephone with main
goal to port on it my programs done in gambas: I still not accept idea I
cannot use gambas3 on pinephone! So, what next?
the idea is to develep
my programs on my amd64 desktop and crosscompile for aarch64, create the
related .deb package, move on pinephone and install.
Is this feasible?
and if yes, how?
Thanks,
Roberto