[Gambas-user] develop for pinephone: windows exceeds the screen size

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Sun Jan 16 12:30:24 CET 2022

Hi all, here the situation.
hardware: pinephone distro: mobian
(debian bookworm)
gambas: 3.16.2-whatever (the last available release
updated yesterday)

gambas starts correctly but the initial window (and
also "tip of the day" advise) is too much larger than display (720x1440)
so it make impossible to reach the menu because it "fall" outside the
left border of menu: in short, the left, right, top and bottom border of
the window "falls" ouside the phisical border of the screen. It will be
nice - say better: necessary - that the initial screen detect the size
of display and resize to not exceed his size.

My wish goal is to
develop directly on pinephone using keyboard and mouse connected to the
"docking station" of pinephone. I know it is uncofortable but at least
it garantee me i can develop everywere i am without the need of a
external screen and/or a vnc connection. More, it garantee me that the
final program will act as espected (font size, ecc).

Thanks.
Roberto

Con Tiscali Mobile Smart 70 hai 70 GB in 4G, minuti illimitati e 100 SMS a soli 7,99€ al mese http://tisca.li/Smart70