[Gambas-user] Dbus unique name seems incorrect

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Sun Jan 16 03:26:45 CET 2022

In the db.dbus module

the dbus.unique is false to start but seems to try and create a unique name

When set to true it appears to create a non unique name.

And as far as a unique name goes, it must start with a : for the system to recognize it as unique...

I think, as I am having some difficulty calling some interfaces that require a unique name being rejected as the : is missing from the beginning....

Well maybe I just don't understand it correctly..

Anyone have any Ideas?

"Failure is the key to success;
each mistake teaches us something" .. Morihei Ueshiba
Brian G