[Gambas-user] Keeping a menu open?

Cristiano Guadagnino criguada at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 22:58:11 CET 2022

Il giorno sab 15 gen 2022 alle ore 21:03 T Lee Davidson <
t.lee.davidson at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Perhaps use something different than a menu like maybe a ListView on a
> separate form, the visibility of which you can control.

You're correct Lee that this would be better served by something other than
a menu, but the application is a port (well, a re-implementation actually)
of a Windows program developed with VB.NET and I'd like to be able to keep
the same L&F as the old app to keep the users happy.
Thank you for the suggestion though.
Cris