[Gambas-user] Message.Question default button changed?

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Wed Jan 12 16:03:27 CET 2022

When editing something in one of my Gambas programs and leaving the edit
and being asked "Do you want to save?" "Save" "Cancel" I automatically
pressed the Return key. But it resulted on "Cancel", i. e. the second key.

I was totally confused. As I am not used to this order, so I would think
this is due to the new Gambas version. Was this changed in the last months?

As far as I can remember, the buttons would default on the first one in
the row. There is no indication in the help.

Regards
Rolf