[Gambas-user] Poppler PDF fitting in DocumentView

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 09:46:20 CET 2022

Il giorno mer 12 gen 2022 alle ore 08:56 Rolf-Werner Eilert <
rwe-sse at osnanet.de> ha scritto:

> I have questions about the poppler library way of doing things.
>
> Some time ago I got some code examples from Gianluigi, and now I tried
> one of them which seemed to be practical for me.
>
> In a DocumentView a PDF shall be shown.

Hi Rolf,

I didn't try your project but I think you should look carefully about the
properties of objects in FMain.form of my example.
You must learn how to use the property Arrangement, Expand etc.
You must learn to use the containers...

Regards
Gianluigi