[Gambas-user] gridview sort indicator

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:55:08 CET 2022

Ben and I are currently chasing a bug that's to do with QT textextens and
misreading font sizes for chars.

It's possibly related?
could possibly less to with the fonts and more to do with right edge
placement as i assume the sort indicator is not a Char but a
Style.PaintArrow()
This is for sure a mission only for SuperBen , way out of my league ;)

See if a font change helps m8

BruceS