[Gambas-user] About this mailing list.

Gianluigi Gradaschi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 14:00:55 CET 2022

Il 02/01/22 12:25, Christof Thalhofer ha scritto:
> Am 02.01.22 um 11:42 schrieb Antonio F.S.:
>
>> Apart from not being able to receive my own messages through the list
>
> "Receive your own posts to the list?" is set true for your address.
>
> The ML does not do different things to you than it does to any other
> member. So it should send your own mail to you. Is it possible that your
> own mail to you is tagged as spam by Google and packed in a different
> folder?

Hi Antonio,

follow the instructions written here and you should have less problems:
https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/2018-December/066082.html

However a good (?) idea could be to prohibit from a certain date onwards
to use gmail as a postal service, under penalty of deletion from the ML
for those who do not provide it.

Regards
Gianluigi