[Gambas-user] Cross compiling bambas for ARM Cortex A53 cores [Pinephone]

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Sat Jan 1 19:12:45 CET 2022

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=gambas3&searchon=names&suite=sid&section=all
> [5]
>
>> [5] Regards, -- Benoît Minisini ----[
>> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette [4] [6] ]----
>
> thanks for the hit! i will move to ustable and later i will update
> all
> of you.
> Roberto

update to the 3d.
Moving to Mobian unstable make the pinephone... unstable.
now the display's luminosity fade out after few second adn there is no
way to have it back.
So i must wait untill this bug will be fixed on Mobian.
manjearo linux (based on Arch Linxu) is quite more good on pinephone. I
see there is gambas in repository
but it was not installable. After i did a upgrade to whole manjearo (it
is a rolling release), gambas simply
disappeared from list of packages available. I hope they will make it
avaiable again soon.

Con Tiscali Mobile Smart 70 hai 70 GB in 4G, minuti illimitati e 100
SMS a soli 7,99€ al mese http://tisca.li/Smart70