[Gambas-user] A small renew

Martin Belmonte mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Mon Feb 28 11:13:50 CET 2022

El 25/2/22 a las 19:16, Fabien Bodard escribió:
> the site work again and numerous codes examples can be explore
ok, i made a post [1] it works, but when I do "public" the browser show
the page with the message:

The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
     The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in
a few moments.
     If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network
connection.
     If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy,
make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Because of this, I sent the same message twice.
Then when I set one of these messages as solved, the same window also
appears in the browser (firefox).

[1]
https://gambas-fr.org/sujet-5082-presentation-de-la-classe-config-configuration-de-logiciels-avec-json--page-1.html#m1

Martin.