[Gambas-user] gb.httpd

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 19:38:53 CET 2022

On 2/27/22 07:44, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For a small try on gb.web.gui
>
> I've
> gb.httpd: bind 0.0.0.0 - Address already in use
> gb.httpd: bind :: - Permission denied
> gb.httpd: bind 0.0.0.0 - Permission denied
>
> I've setup my GB_HTTPD_PORT to 8080
>
> but in all case firefox can't connect... What I've done false ?

I'm not sure what you've done. Here's what I did.

I created the sample Webform application by choosing New Project and selecting "Web form application" for the type. Changing
nothing and running it from the IDE, I get in the console only one line: "gb.httpd: bind 0.0.0.0 - Address already in use".

My browser (Firefox) is automatically launched with the web form accessible at http://localhost:8080.

You can check to see if the application has actually bound port 8080 using either of the following in a terminal console:
ss -tnlp
lsof -nP -iTCP -sTCP:LISTEN

--
Lee