[Gambas-user] Gambas on Haiku?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 02:29:10 CET 2022

On 2/22/22 05:56, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> We actually need the number of "virtual" cpus, not the real ones. Normally it's the same, except with technology like
> "hyper-threading", where 1 real CPU = 2 virtual CPUs.
>
> Can you integrate your code into the '/main/share/gb_system_temp.h' file?

Attached is gb_system_temp.h with the code integrated. I could not test if it actually worked, because 'make' encountered a
fatal error.

Since I cannot copy and paste from guest to host, I have retyped the error, hopefully, with enough context to make it meaningful
([development_path] is a placeholder for a *long* path):

   CCLD  gbcm3
[development_path]/x86_64-unknown-haiku/bin/ld: cannot find -ldl collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:593: recipe for target 'gbi3' failed

--
Lee