[Gambas-user] trunk_version.h

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 14:43:45 CET 2022

I have been searching (I'm sure i found it once) for the routine that
creates/updates the trunk_version.h file in /main

The reason is i often do not use the ./reconf-all or ./configure commands
when compiling and just run make / make install as it's quicker and the
type of update did not require the full reconf.

But now i have noticed just running make install does not update
trunk_version.h so gbx3 -V shows the wrong thing.

So i want to move/copy the routine that creates trunk_version.h to the make
install if i can.

Cheers for any help
BruceS