[Gambas-user] Widow placement

Steve G simonlebon54 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 20:44:48 CET 2022

My problem only started with the upgrade from 3.15 going to 3.16. Everything is working fine in the 3.15. So this clearly had something to do with changes that were made. I'm used to making changes to adjust for this kind of thing but I have to have an idea of what they are and where to put them. This is on Fedora 35 with gnome 41. If sending a small code sample will help what do I need to do to put the code sample or should I just cut and paste that little piece into another message?

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​