[Gambas-user] window placement

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 23:31:02 CET 2022

On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 at 21:49, Steve G via User <user at lists.gambas-basic.org>
wrote:

> No bug tracker has been done this is that one where regardless of the top
> and left properties of the window the window does not move it stays in
> whatever random place it was put on. As I recall you guys seemed to feel
> that it was a glitch that needed to be repaired this was discussed about 2
> weeks ago

(This is why bugs should be put on the bugtracker as mailing list messages
can be forgotten about in time)

Setting Top or Left works completely as expected for me on dev branch.
gtk2/3 and qt5
It might be a problem with your system/code not gambas.

post your system information and a project that .Left and .Top do not move
the window.

Respects
BruceS