[Gambas-user] Right-to-left support in GTK OR QT

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Fri Feb 18 10:16:06 CET 2022

---------- Original Message -----------
From: Benoît Minisini <g4mba5 at gmail.com>
To: user at lists.gambas-basic.org
Sent: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 00:11:11 +0100
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Right-to-left support in GTK OR QT

> Le 17/02/2022 à 21:06, Mayost Sharon a écrit :
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > I attach a code that shows the problem
> >
> > When I run the project there are controls on the right:
> > ComboBox
> > ListView
> > ListBox
> > I set them right to left
> > But they are not aligned right to left they stay left to right
> >
> > If I press the button that changes language it straightens them right to left but the problem
> > That the controls on the left side are also straight from right to left and I want them to stay left to right
> >
> > For example you will see the control: RadioButton1 which looks good aligned right to left
> > And RadioButton2 also looks good aligned left to right
> >
> > Maybe my definition of right-to-left alignment is wrong
> > My intention is to straighten to the right or to straighten to the left
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----
>
> Hi,
>
> Please test the last commit. It should fix text alignemnt for control
> written in Gambas. Text alignement should already be correct for native
> controls (ComboBox, TextBox, TextArea...).
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

------- End of Original Message -------

hello

How can I see what "commit" I am

1. I installed a new MINT system
2. sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gambas-team/gambas-daily
3. sudo apt-get update
4. sudo apt-get install gambas3
5. GB_JIT_CFLAGS=-O3 gambas3

I do not see the possibility of aligning controls

So I want to know maybe I'm not on the last commit

Thanks