[Gambas-user] Right-to-left support in GTK OR QT

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 05:17:50 CET 2022

On 2/17/22 15:06, Mayost Sharon wrote:
> Maybe my definition of right-to-left alignment is wrong
> My intention is to straighten to the right or to straighten to the left

"Right-to-left alignment" is a phrase that conflicts with itself. "Right-left" refers to text direction. "Alignment" refers to
text justification (ie. center, align-right, align-left).

I don't read RTL. But, I would think that RTL text should normally be aligned to the right; whereas LTR text should be aligned
on the left.

Are you referring to text direction or justification; or both with the same term?

--
Lee