[Gambas-user] Right-to-left support in GTK OR QT

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Thu Feb 17 14:07:25 CET 2022

Hello

First thanks
For trial: (I have no knowledge) I tried to create an example in pyhton gtk:

I put 2 ListBox controls on one form
ListBox1 control I did left to right
ListBox2 control I did right to left

It works

Although the method in pyhton gtk is much different so maybe this is not a good example
In the next email I will attach the example of the pyhton gtk

thanks again