[Gambas-user] Problem setting Connection to sqlite DB in project dir

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 21:28:58 CET 2022

Using the IDE Connection properties dialog to set the path of a SQLite3 database that is located in the project directory fails
to set the Path key in the connection file ("Connection1.connection"). The browse path dialog sets the path to the full path,
but that path is not saved in the file. I can open the connection in the IDE and browse its contents, but the application cannot
find the database. (With the DB located anywhere else, it works correctly.)

If I manually set the path to ".", then the path is saved (Path=".") and the application works as expected. Upon re-opening the
connection properties dialog, I see that the path is set to "[full_path_to_project_dir]/.".

I would expect that setting the path to the full path would work, or the browse path dialog should set the path to "." if the
current project directory is chosen.

Does that make sense, or did I miss something in the documentation?

--
Lee