[Gambas-user] Right-to-left support in GTK OR QT

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Mon Feb 14 07:58:15 CET 2022

---------- Original Message -----------
From: Benoît Minisini <g4mba5 at gmail.com>
To: user at lists.gambas-basic.org
Sent: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 01:31:18 +0100
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Right-to-left support in GTK OR QT

> Le 10/02/2022 à 23:41, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> >
> > Apparently GTK+3 combo-box does not care with rtl language. If you use
> > gb.gtk (GTK+2), the button is correctly put on the left. I don't know if
> > it's a bug in GTK+3, or something new that must be done and that wasn't
> > necessary with GTK+2...
> >
> > I will try to do a NSA search, sorry a Google search, to see if I find
> > something related to that problem.
> >
> > Regards,
> >

> Hi,
>
> I found a workaround, and it should be fixed in the last commit.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

------- End of Original Message -------

Hello

I checked and it really changes the direction of the button of the combobox

But the list inside the combobox still remains to the left
Attached pictures that show the problem

The way right now to force the list of the combobox to be on the right side is only if I change the language to he_IL
But then it also changes the ComboBox in the all project

Many thanks