[Gambas-user] Problem with gambas

Steve G simonlebon54 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 20:34:00 CET 2022

I think you hurt my brain a little bit with that but I understood what you mean. This is what the program needs. It has a main window which then opens other status windows better on the same workspace just different monitors. The windows that are on the other monitors do not receive any input they are strictly there to give status readouts at different points and at different locations. That means I have to adjust the window left property to be on the proper monitor which is not a problem because it remembers where it was placed. Or at least it's supposed to remember and then restore it back there. The windows are totally controlled and populated from the one main. This was working fine in the 3.15 version. So something has changed in the new 3.16 version. If you feel there is something I can do to adjust the programming to compensate for the problem please let me know maybe a small example. If it's a bug that needs to be fixed I hope it can be done quickly.

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​