[Gambas-user] something wrong with new gambas version

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 22:47:47 CET 2022

Did you try using the Window.Settings method to save all co-ords at once?...

ie...

Public Sub Form_Open()
  Settings.Read(FMain)
End

Public Sub Form_Close()
  Settings.Write(FMain)
End

If your window dimensions  is 100,100,400,100 then your setting will save
as...
[FMain]
Geometry=[100,100,400,100,0]

(not sure what the 0 at the end is for? i thought it was the screen but i
guess not.)

BruceS