[Gambas-user] HTML Tags in TextEditor is always foreground black

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 01:34:59 CET 2022

Le 10/02/2022 à 00:37, Martin Belmonte a écrit :
> The html tags forward color appear in black and are not visible in dark
> themes.
> I have tried to apply, in the form editing mode, the properties of the
> control (texteditor) highlight and mode but there is no case, always the
> same result.
> I don't know if it's a bug or if there's something I'm missing.
> Note: component: gb.gui   desktop: gtk3
>
> This using .theme
> https://imgur.com/mqyHH1J
>
> This using zen.theme
> https://imgur.com/v5Ywkpa
>
> Attachments, themes and the method for convert the info in theme file to
> collection.
>
> Regards.
> Martín.

I don't understand what you are talking about exactly, it's not very clear.

To load a theme file (in the development version), you must call:

MyTheme = ThemeHighlighterTheme.Load(<path to theme file>)

You get a ThemeHighlighterTheme object that you assign to your editor:

MyEditor.Theme = MyTheme

The 'ThemeHighlighterTheme.Load()' method takes care of not completely
defined theme file like 'zen.theme', and try to assign to non-defined
colors the other colors of the theme.

Benoît Minisini