[Gambas-user] Problem with new gambas

Steve G simonlebon54 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 00:57:23 CET 2022

I am using version 3.16. It seems I have a problem that is serious to me. I was using the settings to save the last known location of each and every window in my programs. And of course when they open put the window back exactly where it was last time. My programming makes use of multiple monitors so this is extremely important to me. The various Windows have to go to the correct location. I just upgraded to the new gambas. My windows show up in random locations on different monitors. The information is being saved as to where they're supposed to go however the windows do not go back where they were saved. I am assuming this is a glitch in the new gambas. Or is there something new that I am missing?

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​