[Gambas-user] Right-to-left support in GTK OR QT

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Wed Feb 9 14:02:19 CET 2022

Hello

Attached are pictures of what GTK looks like in English and pictures of what it looks like in Hebrew

When I run the project (after going through MAKE) by giving it an environment he_IL
It shows all the controls well and from right to left (pictures attached)

If I run the same project in the en_US environment it shows all the controls from left to right (pictures attached)

The problem I want on the same project to mix let's say one ComboBox control will be right to left and another combo box that is left to right

If I try to do this by the new direction property it does not work

There are some controls that work partially for example: TabPanel, TabStip

I hope I was able to explain the issue

Many thanks