[Gambas-user] PLC programming with gambas3 IDE

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 01:27:56 CET 2022

> That is, the IDE "makes" C source code and then compiles it.
> So, if it is possible to get hold of this C code, it would be possible,

Set GB_JIT_DEBUG = 1 and you will see how JIT compiles the generated code
and where the code is.
The generated code is very much married to the interpreter. I think it is
much easier to translate the code by hand,
than to use it.

You right, using C is the best option, but is not the unique way to
> programing a controller. There are several alternative IDE's to program
> an Arduino board, some of them in visual form.
> https://www.controllino.com/software/

Visual IDEs are only for PLCs (if they are usable), others are using C.

Jussi