[Gambas-user] Remote debugging on PinePhone Pro through ssh

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Fri Feb 4 14:10:46 CET 2022

Il 03.02.2022 23:26 Benoît Minisini ha scritto:

> Le 02/02/2022 à 11:23, roberto.premoli at tiscali.it [1]a écrit :
>
>> Il 02.02.2022 04:16 Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
>>
>>> This is work in progress! -- Benoît Minisini
>> And here it is the "good news" of the day! Keep going Mr. Minisini,
>> keep going! Roberto
>
> Remote debugging is now on master and should be on the daily ppa too.
>
> Tell me if you try using it on your PinePhone.
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Benoît Minisini ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette
> [2]
> ]----

Mr. Minisini, thank for your care.
At the moment i am on gambas-3.16-3 into mobian (bookworm/testing)
reposotories:
As soon as they will "debianize" new version of gambas with ssh debug
feature,
i will install immediately and give you feedback about.
Roberto

Con Tiscali Mobile Smart 70 hai 70 GB in 4G, minuti illimitati e 100
SMS a soli 7,99€ al mese http://tisca.li/Smart70