[Gambas-user] Right-to-left support in GTK OR QT

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Thu Feb 3 08:09:59 CET 2022

Hello and most thanks

I checked and still I see that there is a problem, for example the still does not change the direction of the control, when I am on GTK.

If I'm on QT this control does change direction, but there is another problem, that the image of the down arrow disappears.
It seems to me already a problem of QT because even when I do: System.Language = "he_IL" it also does not look good.

I will make screenshots of all the controls and indicate where I think there is a problem.

Thanks again