[Gambas-user] FileView glitch

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 22:08:43 CET 2022

On Thu, 29 Dec 2022 at 21:04, Benoit Minisini <
benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org> wrote:

> Le 29/12/2022 à 21:41, Bruce Steers a écrit :
> > PS the FileView i speak of is the one used in the Dialog.class
> > Aah also the project is using the gb.dialog component for enhanced
> > dialog and view is okay if i remove gb.dialog and use native.
> >
> > respects
> > BruceS
> >

> Are you really talking about 'FileView' control or 'FileChooser'?

Sorry I'm not entirely sure.
I'm talking about Dialog.OpenFile() when using gb.form.dialog component

It changed after a recent commit to not remember its view state, ie,
icons/details/splitter layout (i'm sure it used to)

and this aforementioned click glitch.

Respects.