[Gambas-user] error message in every program (including IDE)

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 02:11:07 CET 2022

On Wed, 28 Dec 2022 at 21:16, Benoit Minisini <
benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org> wrote:

> Le 28/12/2022 à 21:13, Bruce Steers a écrit :
> > Yep.
> > It's also new.
> > Started happening a few commits ago.
> >
> > BruceS
> >

> It's fixed by commit
>
> https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/commit/e7b5908a0e600c63053264506306910c83dbe18a
> .
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini.

Awesome, thanks Ben,
I was going to report that although the MouseClickPaste seemed to notice
the desktop setting on first testing, it was then failing and leaving it
True.
I set Application.MouseClickPaste = False in the IDE Project.module startup
code to fix it.

But after this commit it is now working as expected.
Thanks again :)
BruceS