[Gambas-user] Desktop-App with embedded Web-Interface

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 02:23:26 CET 2022

On 12/20/22 14:36, Claus Dietrich wrote:
> I have a normal desktop application which I want to fit with a very simple web-interface which shall allow for a remote device
> to push a "Start" button.

I don't understand your description.

What is this "web-interface"? Does the desktop application provide a web interface, in the form of perhaps a web server, for a
web client? Or is the web interface on the desktop application a client for a remote web server?

What is this "remote device"? A device with a web browser (eg. a smartphone)? And, where is the "Start" button implemented?

Please clarify the infrastructure of what you are trying to accomplish.

--
Lee