[Gambas-user] Toolbar configure

BB adamnt42 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 08:30:13 CET 2022

Hilary Jane made her debut at 9:37 this morning. Thoroughly civilized
I'd say, I was just finishing breakfast when I got the phone call. I had
a good nights' sleep and was considering what to do today. Dad didn't
sound so refreshed though, he'd been up all night "assisting" - if I
remember correctly that means trying to stay awake for 26 hours while
your wife maintains an attitude of "This is all your fault, I'm going to
kill you!"

😁😁😁