[Gambas-user] The Wiki has two "Special Methods" pages, why?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 18:58:41 CET 2022

I was going to add more info to the _free special method documentation due to the "Class behavior: _free method" thread.

But, we have two, different "Special Method" pages. One lives under "Gambas Programming Interface" in the developer
documentation (at /wiki/dev/api/cat/special). And, the other under the "Language Index" (at /wiki/lang/special).

Do we need to have two? Should they be consolidated into one? If yes, into which one?
Shouldn't the Language Index consist mainly of keywords, or no?

--
Lee