[Gambas-user] Fwd: really broken gambas

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 21:46:37 CET 2022

On Sat, 10 Dec 2022 at 20:11, Benoit Minisini <
benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org> wrote:

> Le 10/12/2022 à 21:07, Benoit Minisini a écrit :
> > Le 10/12/2022 à 20:54, Bruce Steers a écrit :
> >> cool thank you, IDE is working again as are 2 of theprograms i posted
> >> earlier.
> >> ScriptEd and Germinal are working.
> >>
> >> Desktop-ish and glaunch are not.
> >> Desktop-ish fails at line 318
> >>    fMenu.btnLogout.Picture = Picture.Load(sPic).Image.Stretch(22,
> >> 22).Picture
> >>
> >> glaunch fails at line 184
> >>    fList.Border = Settings["ShowBar", False]
> >>
> >> Respects
> >> BruceS
> >
> > Did you try with the very last commit?
> >

> The two programs seem to work now.
>
> By the way, I don't think it's a good idea to make a button inside
> Desktop-ish that switch off your computer without any confirmation!
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini.

Cheers Ben , yes they are all working again now :)

And yes my shutdown routine is a bit messy as i had just discovered Dbus
when i made it,
I never really use it so have not debugged it yet.
I thought it did ask first?  aah, looking at the code it seems the shutdown
method is all set to ask but then i bypass it all by predefining the mode
:-\ oops

Cheers, i'll correct that :)

And cheers again for the prompt fixes. I'm lost without all my home-made
programs.

Respects
BruceS