[Gambas-user] Trying charts - how to do that?

Dag JNJ gambas at cd-bahia.com
Wed Dec 7 01:15:50 CET 2022

Am 06.12.22 um 22:53 schrieb Fabien Bodard:

>     was afraid of that. Then I have to fight with DrawingArea I assume.
>     Dag
>
>     ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----
>

> I have wrote this there is so many years... It need to be fully re
> writted. Maybe one day
>
> --
> Fabien Bodard
>
> ----[http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette  ]----
Another problem turned up - the examples with DrawingArea seems all to
use gb.qt4 (tried with gb.qt5 and gb.qt5.ext too) so when I start the
program I get the error-message /The program returns the value //1/
that's it. I'm not sure at all what could be the reason for that error,
but several of the projects I installed from the Software-Farm does the
same.
On the other hand, when I try to place only a DrawingArea and a button
on the form and make this:

/Public Sub Button1_Click()

   Draw.Begin(da1)
   Draw.Line(15, 15, 20, 20)
   Draw.End

End
/
I get the error-message /Cannot paint outside of Draw handler
/
You see me somehow confused, am happy for any help.
Dag/
/