[Gambas-user] What ever happened to the old "rich text editor"?

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:12:34 CET 2022

On Thu, 1 Dec 2022 at 11:43, Bruce Steers <bsteers4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> gb.qt5.ext
> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4.ext/textedit
>
> Respects
> BruceS

BTW. that right there is a good example for what I was saying on the forum
about the online wiki having more info than my local downloaded one.

On the online wiki gb.qt5.ext points me to gb.qt4.ext and i view that page
instead.

On my local wiki it points to gb.qt4.ext but then tells me the component
does not exist if i click it and no info.

That's just one example, there are for sure other areas where the online
wiki has more info than the local version.
Maybe it's why you did not find it when you looked because you used the
local wiki info or from the component chooser?

Respects
BruceS