[Gambas-user] DBus Explorer seems different?

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 12:21:23 CET 2022

It can't be right Ben.
Now ALL DBus commands show no args at all.

By the way. I added this really useful feature to the DBusExplorer that I
thought was worth a mention as it is very useful indeed...

*Public Sub tvDbus_DblClick()  Dim hTree As TreeView = Last  Print
hTree.Current.Key  Dim pr As String[] = Split(hTree.Current.ParentKey,
"|")  If pr.Count = 4 Then    Dim sCom As String = lblsignature.Text    If
Right(sCom, 1) <> ")" Then sCom = Replace(sCom, ")", ") '")    Dim s As
String = "DBus[\"" & pr[0] & pr[1] & "\"][\"" & pr[2] & "\", \"" & pr[3] &
"\"]." & sCom    Clipboard.Copy(s, "text/plain")  EndifEnd*

Now if i double click the UDisk2 Mount command i get this copied to my
clipboard...

DBus["system://org.freedesktop.UDisks2"]["/org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sda2",
"org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Filesystem"].Mount(options As Collection) ' As
String

Like I say it's worth a mention as it's a very useful feature to be able to
get a usable command string from the explorer.

Respects
BruceS