[Gambas-user] Does anyone have any thoughts on webassembly

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Sat Aug 6 21:57:13 CEST 2022

My understanding right now is that most common c libraries have already be ported to web assembly. And that a c to webassembly compiler is available. Does the jit backend not now currenly produce C code to be compiled, and most of the non Gambas code components are written in c.

How would I for fun replace the c compiler with the c to web assembly compiler to see what happens?

"Failure is the key to success;
 each mistake teaches us something"  .. Morihei Ueshiba
Brian G