[Gambas-user] gb.web.gui and Canvas

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 13:56:04 CEST 2022

On Wed, 3 Aug 2022 at 17:05, Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
>
> I've ti do something like that with report
>
> Check ReportPaintBrush class in GB.report2
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Fabien Bodard

Thank you Fab but I don't think I'm up for the task.
I'm pretty sure i could make it all work but pretty unsure of Bens
statement about making a PainBrush class "that mimics paint class" ?
I'm pretty sure I could do something that was far from the correct, not in
the end result but in it's required particular gambas structure.
So I'm thinking wait for Ben to make the structure, then i can start
thinking of decorating :)

For now I'll just see what I can accomplish in my own environment with what
we have so far.

Thanks again
BruceS