[Gambas-user] think I missed something

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 16:04:27 CEST 2022

On 4/30/22 04:07, Karl Reinl wrote:
> Am Samstag, dem 30.04.2022 um 00:24 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
>> Normally a modal window called by a modal window should always be on
>> top of it.
> this is the part of the project where you can see what happens.
>
> -- Amicalement Charlie

It works as it should here. All of the modal windows display on top of their callers.

With the exception of Poppler, all the major versions of our respective libraries are equivalent. So, unless it is caused by
something introduced in the development branch, it seems likely something with the MATE desktop.

--
Lee

[System]
Gambas=3.17.2