[Gambas-user] Program producing constant load

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Fri Apr 22 08:05:55 CEST 2022

Am 21.04.22 um 20:10 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

> Noone wants to write a Thunderbird replacement in Gambas which would
> have less bugs and be able to reply intelligently to mailing-lists?
>
> :-)

Good idea! We could also introduce a payment system that charges Bitcoin
micro-payments for each additional line of quotes starting from the
tenth line.

With the astronomical profits, we can then fund the development of an AI
system that controls an artificial intelligent delete finger attached to
an exoskeleton.

;-)

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer