[Gambas-user] IDE Does Not execute App if a copy of the app is open on the computer from another source.

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 01:11:34 CEST 2022

On 4/21/22 17:54, Brian G wrote:
> In the old interface the emulator to use was located under the Tools->properties
> and in there look at the help&applications

Ah. Thank you for that info.

Since I have 'xterm' installed, I went into "Tools->Preferences->Help & applications" and set the terminal to "XTerm".

Unfortunately, though, I cannot test it with that configuration because it still launches Konsole. Output from `strace`
indicates that the IDE is looking for 'lxterminal' instead of 'xterm'.

--
Lee