[Gambas-user] IDE Does Not execute App if a copy of the app is open on the computer from another source.

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Wed Apr 20 16:49:23 CEST 2022

No I don't

This can easily be demonstrated with any project

make an executable in the IDE, Exit the ide , start app executable  in a bash terminal.

Now restart the IDE, and open that same project, and try to run it in the ide
with the app executable running in the bash terminal.

the IDE hangs

"Failure is the key to success;
 each mistake teaches us something"  .. Morihei Ueshiba
Brian G