[Gambas-user] Quit, never exits the program, also never returns as it should

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Mon Apr 18 22:17:17 CEST 2022

I have found the problem,

   Boy how silly it was!!

I am capturing the Signal[Signal.SIGWINCH].catch
I was not doing an   Signal[Signal.SIGWINCH].ignore

before the quit

So the program would quit and try to close the terminal window, which caused a resize signal to
the app, and apparently looped for a while and hangs.

I have added the   Signal[Signal.SIGWINCH].ignore

So all is now well!

Question should quit auto magically restore the caught signals on exit?

"Failure is the key to success;
 each mistake teaches us something"  .. Morihei Ueshiba
Brian G