[Gambas-user] Menu shortcut keys

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 00:23:00 CEST 2022

Le 10/04/2022 à 17:57, Charlie Ogier a écrit :
> Thanks all. I changed my Linux Mint 20.3 Cinnamon from Mint-Y to Mint-X
> and the [None] appeared. Odd!!

It's a common problem with recent versions of GTK+3, that do not allow a
control to be "too small", the "too small" meaning being almost
impossible to predict. GTK+3 is an horrible toolkit for that.

So I set some heuristics in the code, and a one pixel too high font may
make the control invisible. If I don't hide it when it is "too small",
it generates tons of GTK+3 error messages on the standard error.

Which font do you use exactly when the combo-box disappears?

--
Benoît Minisini