[Gambas-user] Menu shortcut keys

Charlie Ogier charlie at cogier.com
Sun Apr 10 13:42:46 CEST 2022

Hi All,

Thanks for the ideas. Gianluigi provided some code but I have always
been able to do this in the IDE. Since 3.17.1 it has changed.

I have tried putting an '&' in from of a letter, this works to underline
the letter but adding a [Ctrl] does not add a 'Ctrl+' in the menu.

Have a look at this example https://www.cogier.com/gambas/menu_issue.png

How could I change the Help shortcut from [F1] to [F12] for example
without code?

Thanks,

Charlie