[Gambas-user] Menu shortcut keys

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 00:39:24 CEST 2022

On 4/9/22 12:03, Charlie Ogier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to program a shortcut key for a menu item but all I seem to be able to do is click on [Ctrl], [Shift] or [Alt]. I
> can't see away to add a letter. Am I missing something?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Charlie

When you insert a new menu entry using the Menu editor, there should be four items in the Shortcut field:
CTRL SHIFT ALT (None)

CTRL, SHIFT, and ALT are toggle buttons. (None) is the first entry in a ComboBox that lists the regular keys. You can choose the
regular key from the drop-down list and then add (or remove) CTRL, SHIFT, and/or ALT by toggling their buttons.

If you don't see the "(None)", then that must be your issue.

--
Lee