[Gambas-user] Message.Question weird button focus

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Thu Apr 7 15:25:07 CEST 2022

Hi Bruce,

Am 06.04.22 um 18:21 schrieb Bruce Steers:

>         Did you change theme?
>         I found some widget themes did not show focus while others did,
>         i even placed a bug report (bug 2005) but it was the themes not
>         so much gambas, also it was gtk.
>         Is it the same on all qt themes?
>
>         Bruce
>

>     PS i just did a quick test and there is no problem with my qt
>     message focused button shows blue not grey.
>

> I just tested all my qt themes and found focus shows different on many,
> better on breeze
> but i can not tell focus with cleanlooks theme, that's the only theme i
> see failing completely
> all others work to some extent.
Thank you! No I did not change themes but now I tried.

It does not matter which theme I choose. I always have the same effect.

The effect is:

Cannot see the focus of a button of Message.Question.
The last button is the default one if I hit <Enter/Return> and it is
also choosen, when I hit <Esc>.

The machine is running xfce. My program is a Gambas QT project, written
and compiled in Gambas 3.16.3.

I can choose themes with the program 'xfce4-appearance-settings', which
affects how the desktop and the frames of the windows looks, but does
not change the appearance of a my Gambas program ...

I can also select a number of themes with 'qtconfig', but none of the
themes I select change the appearance of the Gambas program ...

I have no idea what happened and why the default focus is now wrong ...

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
[x] nail here for new monitor